Most people refrain from getting the dental treatments because they are worried about the pain they would have to face during and after the treatments. But you cannot keep living with the pain in the tooth just to avoid that. The medical treatments have become more advanced and all the techniques have been modified to make sure that the patient must go through minimum pain during the treatment. Dental treatments do sound scary, but they are necessary if you do not want to worsen the condition of your mouth. If the condition ignored, the problems in the tooth would increase and the results would be more dissatisfying for you.
Dental crowns are a good way to treat dental decay. Nobody wants to live with the crooked and broken teeth. The crowns are similar to the natural teeth and are custom made to fit everyone perfectly. If you are worried about the pain that you may have too suffer from after the treatment, then here are six simple ways in which you can get rid of them right at home.
- Clove oil: People have been using clove to get rid of the dental pain for years. If you think it is just a flavor enhancer in the curries and baking products, then you are wrong. It has many medicinal qualities and pain relief is one of them. It consists of a strong chemical named eugenol which acts as an anesthetic and antiseptic agent. Thus, clove can help in numbing the nerve that is causing the pain and event prevent the gums from harmful bacteria.
- Salt a salt water rinse: Salt is actually very good for your teeth. It acts like a sanitizer for the mouth. Mix it with water and it can act like an antiseptic that would prevent the bacteria from growing in the mouth. It is very important to keep away the harmful bacteria from the mouth, once it has infected the teeth and the gums, curing them can be difficult. It is like a homemade mouth wash and if you use it after meals and before going to bed, it can help you get rid of the pain in the gums.
- Garlic: Not everyone is comfortable with consuming Garlic, but it not only makes the food delicious, but kit also helps to get rid of the toothache. This can be helpful, especially after getting the dental crown. When you crush the garlic cloves it releases allicin. It is a natural antibacterial agent and can help you with the tooth pain. If you think that you cannot chew the garlic, then you can rinse the mouth with the garlic water. You can have peppermint after that to get rid of the smell.
- Raw onion: The reason why people remain from having raw onions is the same as garlics. Onions are a very good taste enhancer and they also have a lot of anti-bacterial properties. Consuming raw material can help the mouth fight against the harmful bacteria and help you get rid of the pain in the teeth and the gum. It can also help in the case of sensitivity. Place the raw onion on the affected area and it will help in getting rid of the pain by numbing the affected nerves.
- Turmeric Paste: Turmeric is the king of all spices. It has so many medicinal benefits. Turmeric has an ingredient called curcumin. It is antiseptic and antibacterial. It helps in fighting the tooth pain and can prevent you from infections and abscesses. You can make a paste of turmeric by mixing it in water and apply it on the affected area with the help of the cotton ball. Turmeric paste also helps in whitening of the tooth.
- Apply ice pack: If you have a sore tooth, the face can swell up and look puffy. You can apply the ice pack on the cheek to cool it down. The cold nature of the ice helps in reducing the swelling. It also helps in numbing the nerves and could take away the pain for some time.
Getting a dental treatment is not as scary as it sounds. It is imperative for a person to take all the measures that he needs to take care of his health and that includes the oral health. You must get an appointment every six months with the dentist to ensure that the conditions never get serious enough to require a treatment. Get an appointment at dental clinic in Hyderabad and get the best dental treatment.