A lot of men and women face dissatisfaction towards their body shape nowadays because of which they opt for these surgeries. To make themselves look the way they want to look. By getting these plastic surgeries that have been a lot of men and women who have been really happy with themselves. As people become happier with themselves a lot of things around them also change. Everything seems beautiful and nice to them.
First of all, we need to know if we actually need to get both liposuction and tummy tuck. Even before that it’s important to understand what exactly liposuction and tummy tuck are.
Liposuction is the removal of fat from your body to change the shape of that part in your body, it is usually used when doing excessive exercise also doesn’t reduce the fat in your body. Tummy tuck, it is also called as abdominoplasty is a cosmetic plastic surgery which is used to change the way your tummy is, it makes it thinner and firmer.
You don’t have to go through both liposuction and tummy tuck at the same time. You can decide which one you would want to go through according to your requirements. These are so factors you need to keep in mind when deciding which surgery would be better for you:
- It would be better to go through tummy tuck when there is a lot of sagging skin around the abdominal area and excessive fat issues as well. But in the case of your skin being terrifically elastic with the same problem it would be better to go through liposuction.
- The amount of time taken for a tummy tuck is much more than the time taken for liposuction which can become a deciding factor for people to decide which one would be better for them.
- Liposuction is only the removal of fat from your body whereas in tummy tuck there is reduction is fat muscle, skin, muscle tension etc.
- There would be more scarring in tummy tuck than in liposuction therefore, people who wouldn’t want very vivid mark form their surgery can choose liposuction but people who wouldn’t mind having a scar can still opt for a tummy tuck.
- Liposuction can be done only under local anesthesia whereas not tummy tuck. Therefore, we can say that liposuction would be less painful than a tummy tuck as strong anesthesia is not being used in this surgery.
- The amount of time for the person to heal after a tummy tuck surgery is around 15 days whereas a person who has gone through liposuction would heal much faster. However heavy-duty work should be avoided by people who have gone through both liposuction and tummy tuck surgery for a month.
- Age plays an important role in deciding which surgery liposuction or tummy tuck would be better for the person. People below the age of 40 would be eligible for liposuction surgery whereas people above the age of 40 would be eligible for tummy tuck surgery.