Over time, our skin shows signs of aging. It loses its natural elasticity and begins to sag.
Skin sagging can be slowed and delayed. Although people turn to expensive cosmetic treatments for this, there are also effective methods that can be applied naturally at home. It is both cheaper and more effective in reducing wrinkles.
Why does the skin loosen and sag?
Sagging skin is one of the most important signs of aging. The most obvious is the percentage. Wrinkles are the first signs to appear.
Gradually, the skin begins to sag from the cheeks, nose, chin, neck, arms and other areas of the body. The main reasons for this are:
- With age, collagen synthesis in the skin slows down. It causes the skin to lose its elasticity and sag.
- The connective tissue that supports the various cartilages and bones in the skin weakens with age.
- The fats that were once evenly distributed under the skin and retain it begin to lose volume. It forms lumps. These clumps begin to sag due to gravity.
- Overexposure to sunlight damages collagen and elastin in the skin. It causes these to dissolve and the skin to sag.
- Cigarette smoke and air pollution are other factors that accelerate the process of wrinkle formation and sagging skin.
- Rapid weight loss and pregnancy can also cause sagging skin.
Natural Methods to Tighten Skin
- Massage the area with wrinkles in upward circular motions with the oil.
- Continue massaging for 10 minutes.
- Let the oil stay on your skin overnight.
- Do this every night before going to bed.
Coconut oil penetrates the deeper layers of the skin. It rejuvenates skin cells. Moisturizes and nourishes the skin. With its antioxidant content, it eliminates free radicals that accelerate the aging process.
- Massage almond oil on your body for 20 minutes before taking a shower.
- Do this every day or every other day.
Almond oil is rich in vitamin E and provides moisture to the skin. Visibly reduces skin sagging. It tightens the skin naturally.
- Massage the area of sagging skin with avocado oil in upward movements for about 15 minutes.
- Wash it after waiting for an hour.
- Do this once every day.
Avocado oil is moisturizing. Penetrates deep into the skin. Increases collagen synthesis and skin firmness. It contains high levels of vitamins A, B and E that help tighten the skin.
Vitamin E oil
- Pierce a few vitamin E capsules. Take out the oil inside.
- Massage your skin with this oil for 15 minutes.
- Let the oil stay overnight.
- Apply vitamin E oil every night before going to bed.
Its antioxidant nature prevents free radical damage to the skin and improves the health and appearance of the skin.
- Dry your skin after taking a shower.
- Massage all over your body with olive oil for a few minutes.
- Use olive oil every day instead of body lotion.
Olive oil locks in moisture. It is rich in antioxidants and vitamin E that tighten the skin and prevent photodamage.
egg white mask
- Mix the white of 1 egg with 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Apply this mask on your face. Wait 15 minutes.
- Wash with water.
- It is recommended to use it three times a month for firmer skin.
Egg white is rich in albumin protein. Increases skin elasticity. It helps to restructure skin cells and gain a natural glow. Honey traps moisture in the skin and rejuvenates it with the antioxidants it contains.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of green clay and 1 teaspoon of powdered milk.
- Add enough water to get a smooth paste.
- Apply this to the entire face and neck area. Wait for it to dry.
- Wash off the mask after 15 minutes.
- Dry and moisturize.
- Apply a clay mask once a week.
Green clay is great for the skin. It absorbs dirt and tightens pores. Applying clay to the skin increases collagen synthesis.
Do not move your face when you apply the mask. Talking, frowning, or smiling while wearing a mask can cause wrinkles.
aloe vera gel
- Cut an aloe leaf and extract the gel inside.
- Apply fresh aloe gel to the affected area.
- Let it dry for 15 minutes.
- Then wash with water.
- Repeat this once every day.
Aloe vera contains a variety of phytochemicals. It soothes, nourishes and protects the skin from aging. It also tightens the skin.
- Mix a few drops of lemon juice with 2 tablespoons of yogurt.
- Apply this mixture on your face.
- Massage for 10 minutes.
- Wash off with water after 5 minutes.
- Repeat this three times a week.
Yogurt face mask is a natural remedy for tightening saggy skin. The lactic acid in yogurt shrinks the pores and tightens the skin. Regular use of this mask gives the face a natural glow.