No doubt, eyes are one of the most sensitive parts in our body. Eye problem is a common issue for new born ones. If it’s your first child definitely you think its a major issue, but it’s not a major problem. But if you don’t care about it it can be later a major problem. You can ask your child doctor about it, he/she generally suggest you an eye drop medicine for it like – Tera Dox, Obra Eye Ointment. Eye problem in infants is due to bacterial infection passing through birth canal.
What to do if eyelashes stick in waste ( Yellow discharge) after dropping medicine or sleeping:
Just do following things:
- Take some clean water.
- Put some cotton in to the water and then and squeeze it.
- Lightly message eye corner and eyelashes with this cotton.
- Don’t use this cotton twice on the same eyelash. Use different cotton each time and don’t put it back in the same water.
- Don’t make pressure on eyeball during this process.
- Use a clean and dry cloth to wipe the wetness near the eyes.